Access to Application
- Using Application resources is possible through the www.projectbetter.me website.
- In order to obtain access to paid Applications, the User must pay the activation fee in the amount specified by the Administrator via a PayPal account, which will allow User for effective Account activation.
- Administrator reserves the right to abolish the fee as well as change its amount, in respect to the full version of the Application.
- Any natural person with full legal capacity, intending to register in order to take advantage of the Application is required to provide in the registration process its own e-mail address (e-mail), to enable subsequent verification of the Account and confirmation of the will to take advantage of the resources offered by the Administrator.
- The registration procedure takes place via User's e-mail. To the address indicated in section 4 of this paragraph, each User will receive an activation link by which it will be possible to confirm the will of registration in order to take advantage of the resources of the Application.
- Activation in the manner described in the preceding section is equivalent to the registering a User Account, through which it will be possible for the User log in, in order to continue using the resources of the Application.
- The registration is not possible, if the User does not agree to be bound by the provisions of the Rules.
- User Consent to be bound by the Rules is synonymous with the submission by the User the following statement:
a) I read the Rules, and the Annex to the Rules and I accept all the provisions of the Rules and agree to abide them; and
b) by registering, I registered my own real Account and confirm the authenticity of the data provided during the registration process, and
c) voluntarily and consciously started to use the Application, and
e) I agree to receive e-mails from the Administrator ( "Newsletter" ) to the address provided by me during the registration process, associated with the operation of the Application, its modernization and development, including the amendments to the Application, warnings, summonses, technical breaks, maintenance work predicted by the Administrator and other necessary information.
- User may at any time discontinue the use of the Application. All information entered by the User up to that point will be saved using save feature, which guarantees the User a chance to continue work already begun in the Application, after obtaining from the Administrator an additional activation link.
- Administrator is not responsible for Fictitious Accounts created by Users. In the case of justified suspicion of the existence of such Account, the Administrator reserves the right to block it until the clarification of the case, after informing the User of this intention by e-mail, to the e-mail address specified during the registration process. In this situation, the Administrator is not required to reimburse the costs incurred by the User in connection with the registration procedure.
- After thirty days (30) of the access to Demo Version of the Application, regardless of the date of User registration, the access to the User Account will be automatically blocked. In case of the introduction of the full version of the Application, the User can reactivate the Account, after settlement of the registration fee, in accordance with the price list.
- The User alone decides to allow access to their Account to third parties, as well as access to information posted by the User on their Account. For such action of the User and third parties, Administrator's liability is exempted.
Technical conditions necessary for the use of Application's resources
- The condition of successful completion of the User's registration procedure, registering a User Account and use the resources of Application is:
a) possession of Internet access by the User
b) possession of an individual e-mail account by the User
2. Administrator informs, that the use of the Application is not possible on mobile devices (e.g. iPad, etc.).
Complaints and Users' notifications
- Each User is entitled to submit a complaint to the Administrator on the performance of services related to the use of the Application, by e-mail, to the Administrator's e-mail: email@example.com indicated on the Home Page under "About Us".
- Making a complaint or making a notification, the User is required to briefly state any objections or demands relating to the operation of the Application.
- The subject of the complaint can not be, in particular, defects, failures or inability to use the Application, due to:
a) failure to meet by the User the technical terms set forth in §5 of the Rules;
b) lack of consent of the User to comply with the Rules;
c) User errors or mistakes;
d) improper use by the User of the Internet and a web browser or telecommunications lines.
4. Administrator is required to consider any complaint (subject to section 3 above) within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint to the Administrator, taking into account section 1 of this paragraph.
5. When, the data and concerns indicated in the complaint need to be supplemented, the Administrator is entitled to ask the User to provide additional information, in order for the Administrator to consider the complaint. In the event of the above-described case, the complaint consideration period, will begin from the date of dispatch of supplemented, additional information by the User.
6. If it is impossible to consider the complaint within the term prescribed in section 4 of this paragraph, the Administrator will notify the User of this fact, indicating the reasons for such situation and estimated time of the complaint consideration.
7. Any claims by the User regarding the use of the Application should be sent to the registered office of the Administrator.
- In order to effective registration allowing the usage of the Application, each User is required to provide their own, authentic e-mail address (e-mail).
- Administrator does not require Users to provide any other personal information.
- In the case of voluntary disclosure by the User of other personal data, in particular, such as first name, last name and date of birth, if the data were used in the e-mail address, the User agrees to their use by the Administrator under the provisions of the sections 4 and 5 of this paragraph.
- According to § 4. section 8 point d) of the Rules, the processing of data by the Administrator is based on the consent of the User, and only in order to properly perform services related to the operation of the Application, its modernization and further development.
- Administrator does not provide, sell and lend collected and processed User data to third parties unless the User gives express consent for the above or it is under the applicable law.
- Administrator stores User data for no longer than it is necessary for the realization of the objective of the proper functioning of the Application (both the Demo Version and possible full version).
- According to § 4 section 8 point e) the use by the Administrator of e-mail addresses, provided by the registered Users, to send an electronic Newsletter on both the relevant information concerning the operation of the Application as well as the possible modernization and further development takes place on the basis of User consent.
- Administrator reserves the right to send Users messages of technical and informational character on the operation of the Service and other non-commercial messages.
- Resignation from receiving the Newsletter by the User is possible by sending a following message electronically, to the Administrator's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org : "Please do not use my e-mail address to send me a Newsletter."
- Data obtained during the correspondence between the Administrator and the Users will be used only to answer questions, complaints and other feedback regarding the Application, on reason why the correspondence has been established.
- Internet domain, on which the Application was placed, may use "cookies" to identify the browser, which is used by the User while using the Application resources. These files do not contain any personal information.
- Administrator is authorized to transfer the data and information on the User regarding the provision of the services and use of the Application to the administration of state, local government, the courts, prosecutors and other competent authorities to proceedings initiated by the authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- In cases not covered by the provisions of the Rules, applicable are the provisions being the source of rights and obligations of Users using the Application.
- Rules are available on the www.projectbetter.me website
- Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of the Rules. If the Administrator takes advantage of this opportunity, he shall immediately update the Rues available to Users with the Rules on the website indicated in section 2 of this paragraph and notify Users of changes by e-mail to the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
- Both the Administrator and Users are required to comply with the objectives of the Rules, which is currently available for the Users on the website indicated in the section 2 of this paragraph.
- Any regulations on intellectual property rights to the Application have been settled in the Annex which forms an integral part of the Rules, which is available on the website referred to in the section 2 of this paragraph.
- Each User is entitled to download both the content of Rules and and Annex on Intellectual Property Rights to the Application, which are an integral part of the Rules, in the format used to print and save it to their own data carrier.
- Any disputes which may arise from the implementation of the Rules, its provisions and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK court with jurisdiction over the place of residence of the Administrator.